I am really kind of liking remembering all the random things about myself! so here are a few more:
- I am the oldest of 5.
- Although my mother shutters at the thought, I LOVE instant chocolate pudding - not cook and serve!
- I love Oreos completely immersed in ice cold milk.... or with Corona beer (but not dunked).
- I totally believe that if a stuffed animal tells you their name or makes eye contact, you have to purchase them (my sisters totally get that one!)
- I have (proudly) owned a Brett Favre jersey since high school (and am blogging this while watching the packers and the cowboys- GO PACK!)
- I hate bananas...flavor, texture, anything about them, except their color.
- I once got lost on a bus in Nagasaki, Japan... who knew there were 3 #1 buses, all in Japanese!
- I once played a stork in a play (it was Aesop's fables - circa 1992!)
- I am really afraid this list could go on forever!
- The only entree I have ever ordered at the Cheesecake Factory (and I've been there close to a dozen times) is the Orange Chicken.... usually with Snickers Cheesecake (but sometimes that will vary!)
- The building of my first apartment after college was 95% occupied by people over 70...nice and quiet, but our neighbor died and we didn't even know it for weeks (remember that, maria!)
Oh, I could really go on with this.... but the Packers are now only down by 3 and I have to start concentrating on the game. Happy Randomness, Everyone!