Thursday, November 29, 2007

7 Random Things about me...

Since I have been tagged... here I go:

1. I lived in the same house while growing up (age birth to 18) but had 5 different bedrooms.
2. My goldfish were named Donny and Marie (yes, after the Osmonds) and I wanted to BE MARIE!! (not so much anymore....8 kids would do me in!)
3. My best friend growing up (rachel) and I call each other elephant ears... and we can't remember why!
4. In college, one of our stress relievers was to put drop ice cubes between the stairwells while aiming for empty cups. (and we WERE sober!)
5. If I am painting, moving, or heavily cleaning, I can drink beer at anytime of day.
6. I have a scar above my right ear from a metal ceiling fan in Nigeria.
7. The sound or sight (or really thought) of anyone vomiting makes me want to do the same, unless its my daughter or husband.

How's that for random!?!?!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I love it! Thanks for being a good sport and playing along!