Blogs are meant to be UPDATED! So like my Mama Friend, I will be trying harder to keep my blog up to date.
Life has been CRAZY! With a Capital everything. There have been so many happenings, positive and negative, it would take me hours (and giving up my mornign shower!) to give you all the details but since my last blog, here's what we've been up to:
1. March for Babies - a huge success in Clark County! Thanks for all your great support (PS- if you meant to donate and forgot, its still not to late!)
2. Mothers Day - which was a wonderful day with my husband and daughter
3.Trip to WI to visit with Cousin Avery and Auntie Kya who was home from Seattle for her college graduation (WAY TO GO KYA!)
4. From LaCrosse WI to Minneapolis for a day visit with the McGregor Clan (Happy belated Birthday, Uncle Michael) and to see good friends!
5. From Minneapolis to Annandale MN to see the Princess Pigtails and her Mama. We had 2 great days filled with 2 1/2 year old fun and then...
6. A trip to the Buffalo Urgent Care for Kelsey - her first UTI.
7. A trip back to Kohler to get Kesley well - it worked (for a while)
8. While in Kohler, Mom has unexpected surgery (turned out to be okay and she's doing well!)
9. Trip back to Springfield (with Scott!) and HOME, aka: my own bed and house!
10. We enjoy a quiet week at home, get the sailboat out with sails up, enjoy some great weather, some great stormy weather and then...
11. BAHM! Kelsey has a UTI, again. Forunately, we're home this time. Now we begin the process of getting her well again and then traveling to Dayton Children's for some tests.
Its been a crazy couple of weeks, folks. So I hope you can understand my lack of blogging (not tomention my husband doesn't think I NEED a laptop! - any help on that is appreciated!)