Thanks, Julz for posting this... this was fun to read and fill out. Play along ladies, if you dare!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Modern Marvels (if its about anything running on diesel) or comedy central, which he will turn off when I walk in the room!
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Bleu Cheese
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Really not a chocolate guy...how are we together?? :)
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? If he's making it an early evening, Miller Lite or maybe something unique on tap (Fat Tire, Leinnes' seasonal, etc) but if its a good night out, Crown and Coke.
5. Where did he go to high school? Marshalltown- go bobcats!
6. What size shoe does he wear? Size 11.5-12 - looking at him, you'd never guess.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Auction brochures... seriously, baseball hats.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Hot sandwiches... like a Quizno's or a toasted sub
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Ice cream or red meat....
10. What is his favorite cereal? Hmm, can't remember the last time I saw him eat cereal.
11. What would he never wear? Probably an Ohio State shirt (sorry, Buckeye fans!)
12. What is his favorite sports team? He doesn't really have one... but if his MIL asks, it better be the Packers.
13. Who will he vote for? I do know, but we're not happy with either party right now...
14. Who is his best friend? Aside from me... Jason Evans, college roommate.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Probably put downy in his whites load.
16. How many states has he lived in?3... IA, MN, and OH
17. What is his heritage? Scottish... about 150%!!
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be?Anything with ice cream on the side
19. Did he play sports in high school? He was on the swim team
20. What could he spend hours doing? Searching the web for equipment, construction jobs, and bid letting... CRAZY, isn't he?
21. Does he belong to any men's organizations?No.