Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to School...

I love "back to school" time each year. And yes, no one in our house even goes to school (right now!) But I love the idea of fresh notebooks, crayons, and folders and getting it all set with your backpack. It has always been my favorite part of the school year... and if that and bulletin boards were all there really was to being a teacher, I'd be there (but if you know me... you know I'm not the teacher-to-children-other-than-my-own type).

Anyhow... I was reminded of Mr. Sketch markers today as I was thumbing through a back-to-school craft magazine. Almost instantly, I could smell the blend of mint, chocolate, apple, and licorice markers. Its one of those things that I'm still amazed are still around... was it actually safe for us to inhale all those together??? :)

No comments: