Saturday, August 16, 2008

5 Things...

I copied this from Julz... it looked like fun (and I knew most of her 5 things no-one knows... live with a girl a year and you learn a lot! :)

10 Years Ago...I was 23 and starting my senior year of college. Living with my best friend and having the time of my life (uno in the elevator, anyone?).

5 Years Ago... Married to Scott, working at Park Nicollet on the CPOE/eMAR project and living in The Cities.

5 Things on my list for tomorrow...
1. church
2. finishing my grocery list for K's birthday party
3. laundry
4. finish hacking (aka: pruning) at my shurbs in the front yard
5. having chinese for dinner

5 Things people don't know about me...
1. I've had braces twice.
2. I really love ironing, especially pillowcases.
3. I'm not totally opposed to a tatoo at some point in my life
4. I am total afraid of unenclosed fires (candles and fireplaces are okay, birthday candles and bonfires better be adequately put out)
5. I kept my maiden name (Schnettler) as my second middle name when I got married on my Social Security card.

5 Bad Habits...
1. cleaning every square inch of a room when all I was going to do was pick up
2. buying paper because its pretty
3. not checking my voicemail
4. forgetting my cellphone
5. not reading my bible everyday

5 Places I've Lived...
1. Kohler, WI
2. Decorah, IA
3. Edina, MN
4. Melville, NY (okay, it was work, but I spent more time there in 2000-2001 than in MN)
5. Springfield, OH

No comments: