Friday, January 18, 2008

God is Good

I especially know this today because this week He has blessed me with most well-behaved little almost 2 1/2 year old. I'm not bragging, really. But Daddy left on Monday morning only to return on Friday at dinnertime and I came down with a NASTY cold on Wednesday and have barely been functioning ever since. K has been a trooper... playing nicely with herself or quiet toys with Mom, sleeping well, and mostly just understanding that Mom is not up for 1 (much less 30-gazillion) rounds of Running or Ski Patrol, her new favorite pretend activity.

For those of you yet to experience K's new love of Ski Patrol, the game goes like this. We pretend to cross country ski around the basement. At the appropriate time, I fall down and pretend to be hurt. The "Ski Patrol" then comes and picks me up and offers me hot chocolate, which she has so graciously tested to see if its too hot. The general concept came from her favorite show The Backyardigans, but I guarantee you, she's given it her own twist!

No comments: