Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Works for Me: Perfect Tuna Salad

I love tuna salad. I have always loved it. I can distinctly remember eating it as a child and thinking it was the next best thing to PB&J. Anywho, I am always tinkering with my recipe, but I think I have finally found the perfect tuna salad recipe.

1 can of tuna (any kind you like)
2 T. light mayo (or more if you like it extra creamy, I however like as little mayo as possible)
1 T. Italian Salad Dressing
Salt and Pepper to taste

Spread onto your favorite bread, pita, crackers, or carb of choice and enjoy!

For me WFMW ideas, jump over to Rocks in my Dryer.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds good! I'll have to try this. Thanks for sharing!

MT said...

I'm a pickle relish and celery kinda gal myself.

;)

How are you? Been thinking about you a bunch lately. I'll try to call soon.

Aubrey said...

Sounds good, but here are my two favorite ingredients in tuna:
1. Avocado
2. Tomato

Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. I often also use light ranch dressing instead of mayo.